Under Michigan law, the manufacturer and distributor of a product are responsible for any injuries caused by defective products, bad product design, or in appropriate marketing. Only after proving a product was defective, that the product caused an injury, and the full extent of the victim's loss will a lawyer recover compensation in a product liability claim.
Attorneys at Logeman, Iafrate & Logeman, P.C., have the skill and resources to do so, and have successfully recovered compensation for clients in a wide variety of complex and difficult product liability claims. Our attorneys are prepared to handle cases involving the following:
- Dangerous and unguarded farm machinery and agricultural equipment: augers, meat grinders, PTOs, tractors, forklifts, fertilizer and chemicals
- Industrial accidents, defective tools, construction accidents
- Lawn mowers, appliances, air compressors, and propane tanks; explosions and fires caused by defective valves, missing safety guards and kill switches
- Defective construction equipment, scaffold and ladder falls
- Unsafe baby toys and children's equipment, playground equipment, bicycles, strollers, infant car seats
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI), amputation, burns, spinal cord injury, fractures, crush injuries and wrongful death
- Defective auto equipment, tires, brakes, steering mechanisms, lights and gauges
Our lawyers have successfully recovered compensation in apparently hopeless cases. With the help of research and technical experts, we demonstrated that the manufacturer of a meat grinder manufactured in 1930 knew at the time the machine had a design defect and was dangerous for an operator with small hands.
Our firm is seeking compensation for a client injured in a water trampoline accident. We recovered for a client injured when a car that appeared to be in park rolled forward and pinned our client between cars. See: Verdicts and Settlements
If you were injured in a workplace accident, and the accident involved a defective office chair or power equipment, if you were injured by an appliance that was not labeled correctly, of if in any other way you feel a product was responsible for an accidental injury, please contact our office
to arrange a free consultation. Our lawyers serve clients throughout Michigan, and are committed to helping the injured recover full and fair compensation for their economic losses, pain and suffering.